Start building your own code using different tools. Unplugged Coding, micro:bit, blockly, and more
Number of Activities: 25
Areas to Explore: Unplugged Coding, Coding with micro:bit, Google Blockly Challenges, Simple Coding Activities for Kids, Beginners to Expert Coding Activities, Coding Classroom Activities
Why learn Coding:
- Coding is a future skill.
- With AI/ML coming up as new technologies, coding is an important skill to be learnt.
- Coding teaches students problem solving skill.
- It helps students improve logical thinking.
- It develops creative thinking and helps students develop their own games, apps and websites.