- A4 Size Paper
Steps for making :-
- Take a A4 size paper and place it on the table.
- Remove a 2cm (1 inch) strip from the paper’s edge and keep it aside for lantern’s handle.
- Bring the two long sides of the paper together and fold it in half.
- Make a series of parallel cuts from the folded edge to within 2 cm (1 inch) of the edge, as if you were creating fringe.
- Unfold your piece of paper. Allow the slits to open by wrapping the edges around to form a tube and stapling the two edges together.
- To hold or hang your lantern, attach the extra strip to form a handle.
- And here a Chinese lantern is ready.